Saturday, February 23, 2008

Help us all!


Hannah Montana has crept into our lives! Already! Help us! Haley is only 4 (almost 5) and even though she doesn't watch the show, she loves to dance around and sing to her heart's content with the music. Ashlyn joins in too (quite funny dancing herself). No, we did NOT go to the way overpriced Movie Concert. No, she is NOT going to have a Hannah Montana birthday. We are trying to resist. Haley is already a teenager, though, I'm afraid. She says, "MOOooOOmmm!" just like one. And when she answers the phone, she puts her hand on her waist and paces around like she's going to gossip with her girlfriends all day. Ha ha! She's hilarious. And quite the sweetheart!

P.S. A lot of video because I don't have my digital camera for pics.

3 comments:

Sarah... said...

"Come on mom! She says I need someone to dance with me baby!" HAHA!! Seriously...I'm rolling. That's hilarious! How cute. I can't believe she is already into Hannah Montana! Oh dear... She's a pretty good little dancer too! Love it. Ashlyn is adorable. I can't get over her cute little self!

Good game last night. You rocked the court girl!

Shanna said...

She is so a teenager already! good luck! She is still a cutie. I love how outgoing she is. both of your girls are just so cute.

howellblog said...

What cute vidoes!! Love it!! and love the girls! Watch out world!