Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Ashlyn LOVES getting "into" things!...

Any box.

The toy basket.

The popcorn bowl.

The board game lid.

The Easter basket.

Toys.

And, of course...the laundry basket. Whether it is empty....

...Or full.


I'll have to get pictures of her climbing up the desk and chair to get to the computer mouse, and climbing up the kitchen chair to get into the sugar bowl! Yesterday, she high centered on the side of the bathtub, trying to get in. She was draped over on her stomach, with no hands or feet down yelling, "Mah! Mah!" I am glad she thought twice before going the rest of the way! The poor girl gets stuck sometimes, and I can't help but laugh at her predicaments. Am I just a mean mom?

3 comments:

Sarah... said...

HaHa! She is so cute. I'm glad I'm not the only one with kids that like to climb into, over, and on top of things! It's so funny, and scary sometimes! She really is a sweetie, Erika. I've missed her in nursery!

GDuck said...

The popcorn bowl is my favorite. The other day she climbed up onto a chair and had gotten to the sugar jar. The jar was too deep and so she couldn't spoon any real sugar out of it, but for five minutes she kept spooning imaginary sugar onto imaginary cereal in an empty bowl, looking up at me with a proud look after each time. She is hilarious, I just have to laugh sometimes.

-Greg

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see you scrapbook those photos! How cute!
-Corinne