Haley makes up all kinds of songs - about snowflakes, rain, frogs, anything she can think of. The poor girl has lost her voice, but still likes to sing. She doesn't need any video effects to be super cute! But, she was so excited when I started playing around with the video. She was especially overjoyed at the applause and cheering effect....so....I had to keep going with it. And, yes, it IS a windshield scraper/brush she used. Ha ha ha! When she started strumming and singing I HAD to grab the camera.
4 comments:
Rock on Van Haley! what a cutie!
Erika, thank you for "exploring the space" of your Blog! I love the picture. You are so funny!
HaHa! What a nut! Do you have that girl in music lessons? She's got talent!
CUTE!!Love the scraper. Nathan makes a gun or sword or lightsaber out of anything he finds like that. Shows the difference between boys and girls!! That was fun!
Post a Comment