Thursday, January 29, 2009

Our Little Oompa Loompas

Yes, she may be in ballet clothes, but it is not quite ballet!


So, yeah... Charlie and the Chocolate Factory has been a constant at our house for the last few weeks. My kids have been practicing hard. Haha. Haley is very proud - she even danced for her kindergarten class. It cracks me up. I had to video-tape one of the many "practices." Now, Haley is already saying she wants to be an Oompa Loompa for Halloween!

5 comments:

Shanna said...

Right on! The girls getting their groove on! So cute!

Wendy said...

That was seriously CRACKIN me up!! She's got some serious moves going on. Does she currently take any dance lessons... if not .. not a bad idea.

Funny thing: Chris said a few years ago that he would dress up as Wonka and all of our kids could be oompa loompas and I would be the oompa loompa queen.... It would be a great idea, but we don't have all the kids agreeing to do it yet. Maybe one of these years.

Julie Jardine said...

That is so cute! And you are right...the best part is when she shakes her head! I'm so glad you caught it on tape!

Beth said...

HA, HA, HA I LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

These cute little one's are adorable. Great little dancers.