My favorite part is that the Bowsweet bow was left in and still stayed in her hair. L O L!!!
Was that seriously how her hair looked!!! That is awesome! Does it have like hair spray or gel in it? Super cute pictures!
Nope! No hairspray or anything. She walked out of her room in the morning like that and I couldn't resist taking a picture!
My favorite by far... I love that little mad scientist!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
My favorite part is that the Bowsweet bow was left in and still stayed in her hair. L O L!!!
Was that seriously how her hair looked!!! That is awesome! Does it have like hair spray or gel in it? Super cute pictures!
Nope! No hairspray or anything. She walked out of her room in the morning like that and I couldn't resist taking a picture!
My favorite by far... I love that little mad scientist!
Post a Comment