





We got to go see the new baby Addison! She is sooooo cyuuute! Ashlyn and I flew to California to see the Howells. Some things we really enjoyed: E.T., the park at the lake, In & Out Burger, scones, cookie dough ice cream, the new family room, rewinding live T.V., the beautiful backyard, nice drivers, being on the news, playing with the kids, cuddling the baby, and being with our family! Thanks Mike and Suzy! And thanks to mom for watching Haley!
2 comments:
So, what were you on the news for? Did it have anything to do with the California fires? Is there any connection there? Just wondering.
Later,
Ryan
Story is, I was flying home the day before Thanksgiving (the busiest day to fly.) I walked right in front of the camera after my sister had tried so hard to avoid it. No, I'm not interesting or famous...it was just funny to me and my sis.
Post a Comment