


Thanks to Shanna for getting me onto this! Argh! Great. Another thing to get addicted to. Okay, it might be fun to try, so here we go. Here's the two little girls on Halloween. They had so much fun, mostly because of all the candy I'm sure! Haley loves any excuse to dress up like a princess and Ashlyn was the cutest little duck I've ever seen (she even does a very good waddle)! Haley was Barbie as the Island Princess, otherwise known as Rosella. She loves scary things like the movie "Nightmare Before Christmas" and going down Halloween aisles in stores, but if she sees someone real in a scary mask she will climb right up to the top of my head in 2 seconds, just like in a cartoon! Ashlyn loved trick-or-treating at the ward party, but at the houses in our neighborhood she got more and more scared of who was behind each door. And they were not even dressed up or scary in any way. She would cry and approach with caution, snatch a candy with shaking hands, and back away - always keeping one eye on the person handing out the candy. Funny. Greg and I were geeky as always. He was convinced I trashed his tradional mullet he wants to use for every costume, but I really couldn't find it. Really. I mean it. No, really.
No comments:
Post a Comment