Saturday, December 15, 2007

All I Want for Christmas...


...is my one front tooth! Haley knocked out her tooth at pre-school. She was climbing up the slide and hit it on a "black thing." Her tooth fell in the snow and her teacher found it. She got a great big fat lip. She wanted her tooth back in, until it started feeling better and she was getting a lot of attention. Then she said "I'm a little glad about my tooth." All she wanted after visiting the dentist was a churro from Costco. The worker there gave her a free ice cream when he found out about her tooth. And the cashier at Harmon's gave her 2 stickers, Haley shared one with Ashlyn, so the cashier gave her another one, Haley shared one with her mom. Sweetheart. She even tried to share her money from the tooth fairy. We didn't let her. Well, the little cutie will have a hole for a couple of years! Now she thinks it's funny - touches it with her tongue, puts a straw through the hole in her teeth. Poor kid. It was hard to tell her everything would be okay when I was crying myself! It's so hard to see your child get hurt!

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Okay Erika I am glad I finally found you on here! Ryan just called me. He saw Greg and I guess greg told him about your blog. It's so cute! It's additcting hu? Sorry I know I can't spell. Well, I'll have to link you to mine and we can be blogging buddies. I love the pic's and videos! See ya.