Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Our Next Project...




Well, we finally starting putting siding on the house! Wa-hoooo! We are almost done with the foam board. Thank you to those that have helped so far, especially Dan (even in the dark)! We need all the help we can get! It is such a big project. We still need to decide on a color...maybe I'll do a poll....that's always fun a blog! It has to be a color that looks good with our orange brick and white trim. It's probably too hard with pictures and samples to see the true color, but oh well!

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Good luck on siding your house! Ryan was glad to help last night.Hopefully he can get over there again. I think it's going to look great!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so cute! I'm glad you found me. I put a link to your blog on my bloglist too. Your kids are adorable too. I was just in Utah. I should have visited you. We'll have to get together one of these times.