Wow! Erika, that blog looks AWESOME. So classy! And you did a great job on displaying the bows. I LOVE your designs. Thanks again for the cute bows! I'm going to have to order some more from you. Also, the bow holders with your name "Bowsweet" are adorable. Too cute!
P.S. I haven't seen any other bows with the snap clip like you have on your bows. I LOVE it! They actually stay in the hair.
2 comments:
Super cute site! Super cute bows!
Wow! Erika, that blog looks AWESOME. So classy! And you did a great job on displaying the bows. I LOVE your designs. Thanks again for the cute bows! I'm going to have to order some more from you. Also, the bow holders with your name "Bowsweet" are adorable. Too cute!
P.S. I haven't seen any other bows with the snap clip like you have on your bows. I LOVE it! They actually stay in the hair.
Post a Comment