Here's the first complete wall! Well, almost....the other side needs a little on the top, but it's the first place to make it to the top! We still have to paint the wood on the windows white (sorry Beth, I think hot pink won't happen). We have to paint before it gets below 50 degrees (according to "experts"). If we can really push, I think we can finish on Saturday! Whew!
4 comments:
Wow, It looks great! Good job you guys!
WooHoo! Can't wait for the pics on Saturday!
What a BIG accomplishment! I know how much work that is! Nice job. It looks fantastic! Sorry we weren't any help... :( We are the worst neighbors EVER!
Hey Erika! I just wanted to thank you for that yummy taco soup!! I think I had two bowls of it :) It was SO tasty! I know you guys just got back from a trip and were probably worn out from the holidays. It was super sweet of you to take the time to make us dinner. It meant a lot. Thank you! And Jonny especially loved the sugar cookie mix! That's one of his favorites. HaHa
Post a Comment