Saturday, March 7, 2009
Hello again Utah!
We had a great trip. Greg had to go down to Cali for work, so we tagged along and it made for an inexpensive vacation! Here are some things we enjoyed:
1. Temps in the 70s! Yes, I took my shorts and capris.
2. Standing in line for Princesses only once and only for an hour. It beats chasing them around for a whole day, only to lose the book with their autographs.
3. "Rider Switch Passes", even though we learned about it the last night, was handed some free ones, and never did use them. We did enjoy learning about them though. ;)
4. A very fancy, comfortable hotel for cheap!
5. Cute kids, who were excited to go all day, even if it was exhausting.
6. Wasting 2 sets of peanut butter and jelly. One was in the cooler that was stolen. Ok - so, maybe we didn't "enjoy" that.
7. The Aladdin show.
8. The Playhouse Disney Show.
9. Finally getting to ride the Tower of Terror. Sometimes it's nice not being pregnant!
10. Seeing Haley actually WANT to ride the biggest, fastest coaster in the whole park.
11. The beach, the beach, the beach.
12. Seeing some serious road rage. We enjoy the story anyway, not the experience.
13. Riding the Monsters, Inc. ride twice in a row. We turned right around and went again.
14. The newly refurbished Pirates of the Caribbean ride. Soooooo cool.
15. Not having any child afraid of rides or characters.
16. Almost seeing my old students' choir perform. We ran all the way to Toon Town to find them not there. Hmmmm...
17. IN-N-OUT! Only about 4 times. Twice in one day. I suppose I have my fix....for now.
18. "Shrinking down" to fairy size to visit Pixie Hollow.
19. Eating anything terrible that we felt like eating. Ok, so I'm fat now.
20. A drive that wasn't as horrible as we thought. The kids were so good, and slept a lot.
21. The Ron Paul Market. I don't think that was the name of it. They just had signs all over. We had an emergency bathroom stop at this place - the only store at the exit. Haley insisted they were "real" cowboys...3 bearded brothers who ran the market. They had trailers and dogs behind the store. We would've given them some business if we needed to buy anything. Instead we contributed to their tip jar for the bathroom (that they made sure Greg knew about). They told Haley she could catch the birds she was chasing if she "put salt on their tails." Where the gas pumps used to be, they had put in nice fountains and plants. It was quite the place. Fun experience! We'll have to stop there again.
22. The refurbished Sleeping Beauty Castle.
23. The new characters in It's a Small World.
24. The new Toy Story ride.
25. FANTASMIC! Always our favorite.
26. Greg says, "Rootbeer float at Wendy's." and "Dude, the Ice Cream, Churros, and Cotton Candy from Disneyland." Wait, isn't he a diabetic?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Ok- so I'm in the vacation mood now!! Looks like SO much fun! Wish we were there with you! Maybe next time!
Ohhhh! I'm so jealous! I'm so glad you guys had a great time, can't wait to talk about it more in person. Way cute pics- I love Ash's piggy tails :)
You got a lot of great pictures! It looks so fun! I am jealous! But hopefully a trip to Disney Land will be in our not so distant future! It looks like you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment