Happy Birthday Haley! She has been anticipating this day for a whole year! After much nudging and prodding, she finally decided that she wanted a Pluto Party - not a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Party or a Dog Party - a PLUTO party. (At least it wasn't Hannah Montana, or Bratz, or hmmm...what else do I NOT love?) It is actually hard to find anything Pluto except in Disney-churro-costs-5-bucks-land! I really wanted her to pick her other choice...a Willy Wonka party. Boy, did I have some great ideas for that! Ah, well. Maybe I'll just sell the awesome Golden Ticket invitation I created. ;) Or maybe I'll request that party for MY birthday. The kids had a great time. My girls played with the dog house long after...that is, until we put it outside and the weather ransacked it. I think the hit of the party was a "doggie bath" with silly string and eating cake and ice cream out of doggie bowls.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
She's 6!!!
Happy Birthday Haley! She has been anticipating this day for a whole year! After much nudging and prodding, she finally decided that she wanted a Pluto Party - not a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Party or a Dog Party - a PLUTO party. (At least it wasn't Hannah Montana, or Bratz, or hmmm...what else do I NOT love?) It is actually hard to find anything Pluto except in Disney-churro-costs-5-bucks-land! I really wanted her to pick her other choice...a Willy Wonka party. Boy, did I have some great ideas for that! Ah, well. Maybe I'll just sell the awesome Golden Ticket invitation I created. ;) Or maybe I'll request that party for MY birthday. The kids had a great time. My girls played with the dog house long after...that is, until we put it outside and the weather ransacked it. I think the hit of the party was a "doggie bath" with silly string and eating cake and ice cream out of doggie bowls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Super cute party! And I love the cake! You really went the extra mile on that party! Really cute ideas! I would have loved to see the Willy Wonka thing though...that sounded really cute too! Good job!
Wow! That was a great party. LOTS of kids! You da good mommy! Wish we could have been there to help! Way to go!
I just saw your blog on The Brooksbys I am trying to get back into blogging. That was a really fun party. Ky loved the eating out of the dog bowl! She stil does it here!
Post a Comment