Monday, May 18, 2009

Gutters are DONE!

Greg officially finished putting up gutters! Thanks to Dan again for helping us so much! It has been nagging at us all winter. Now, on to painting the trim and yard work (which will nag at us for a while.) I am so proud of Greg and his masterful handiwork on this house. He is sooooo amazing - could have basically built the house himself! Yes, he sees me typing so I must illuminate. :) But, yes, what a guy!


4 comments:

GDuck said...

Wahooo we're done!! Er, now we just need to paint the trim, fix those weeds in the pic, replace the back lawn, tile the kitchen, do the garden, and then do all these similar things to Dan and Beths new house!

Julie Jardine said...

Looks GOOD! Congrats! That is a lot of work, but it makes the place look awesome! And it is very impressive that Greg has done it himself. Very handy!

Dan Duckwitz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dan Duckwitz said...

I am way happy for you! This was an awesome project. I can't wait... ooh - maybe I shouldn't speak too soon. I think I am just excited to get all of the cool tools TO be able to do stuff like that. I will have an excuse to get an awesome ladder! :) but I can already hear mom saying, "Don't forget the cabin!"