Monday, June 29, 2009

In a Blog-shell....

Yes, I know, I know... it's been a long time. Here is a run-down of just a few of the things we've been doing.

Mom's Day at school



Daddy-Doughnut Day



Father's Day



Farm Country



Hokey Pokey (End of the year festival)
Can you find Haley?







Mouse in the ballet "Cinderella"



Tiling the Cabin



Blondie



Got this!

8 comments:

Dan Duckwitz said...

A whole bunch of new stuff all around. New car, new gutters, new do! You guys are awesome!

Giggles said...

You've been busy!

Wendy said...

WOW!! A blonde huh??? It looks amazingly good. I was so used to seeing you with dark hair.. this is quite the change... but I'm actually comtemplating it too... now I just might have to go through with it. Who knows. Looks like you have all been up to a lot of fun, work and lots of family time.

Beth said...

When I saw your post I said "What? A new post! This must be my lucky day!" Jk-but seriously it feels like it's been a while since we hung out so I need a Erika/Greg family fix. Hopefully we get more of you guys this weekend!!! Yeah for new stuff! And I love the haircut!

Julie Jardine said...

Those are some awesome pictures! I love the one of the "new hair cut!" And I love the new car! I'm so happy for you guys! Cool post!

Julie Jardine said...

I just checked out your website! It is AWESOME!!! You did a really good job! It was totally worth all the hard work! LOVE IT!

howellblog said...

WHAT? Got your hair drastically changed without me? Oh man! Never thought I'd have a blonde sister! It's cute, although now you have to giggle more often!

Sarah... said...

Oooohhh, girl! LOVE your hair!! And sweeet ride! Haley makes a cute little mouse :)