Sunday, July 12, 2009

Imagination

I pulled out my box of My Little Ponies and this is what Ashlyn came up with:


Haley made an "office", complete with trinkets for decorating her cubicle, and a open/closed sign on the door. I had to pay $100 for one of her newspapers!

Here is her idea of the news. See if you can read the headlines!

4 comments:

Beth said...

I love these girls, what more can I say?!

Julie Jardine said...

So cute! I love the cubical thing. I'm glad you got pictures of it.

howellblog said...

Cute, Cute, and more cute! Super cute! I miss you guys and can't wait to see you all soon! Love the smiles on those faces, too, lol!

Sarah... said...

"this man thros trash All the time At His Hows" HaHaHaHa love it! Wow, such serious stuff! Both your girls have such huge imaginations. Too cute.