Friday, August 21, 2009

Ashlyn is 3!

Well, no more free admissions - we milked that as long as we could.

Ashlyn is 3!!! She is such a sweetheart. She is very funny! She loves to chat, play, dress up, copy Haley, pull faces, and be independent. She loved having a party with her family. She was so excited to have a birthday and to get presents of her own ("It's MINE!" she said several times while opening presents.) She is loving and playing with all the toys. And, they came just in time for big sister to be gone all day at school. She hasn't really stopped playing with her Ariel barbie yet - she's had 2-3 baths a day, just to play with it.




2 comments:

Sarah... said...

Aaww! Her hair is so cute flipped out like that! Happy Birthday, Ashlyn! I can't believe she's 3 already.

Julie Jardine said...

AMAZING CAKE!!! You are super talented! Did you some kind of pattern, or just freestyle? It looks great none-the-less. I love it! And she looks so cute! I can't believe how time flies! 3 already. Crazy! Happy Birthday to Ashlyn!