We're getting so old now, I think we are in denial... I didn't even get any pictures of you on your B-Day or blog about it until now! Geez. I'm old AND lame-o.
Well, love you! You're the best boyfriend, husband, and daddy!!!
Was that the only thing you had to represent Greg's Birthday? You should have found a baby photo, or a high school photo or something to put on in addition. That is super cute though. And your girls will find it priceless. Isn't it funny how we forget to take pictutres some times. I hate it when I do that. You just get busy with other things though.
1 comment:
Was that the only thing you had to represent Greg's Birthday? You should have found a baby photo, or a high school photo or something to put on in addition. That is super cute though. And your girls will find it priceless.
Isn't it funny how we forget to take pictutres some times. I hate it when I do that. You just get busy with other things though.
Post a Comment