Thursday, June 17, 2010

Oh Yes! We're still here!

I know, I know. It's been a LONG time since I posted here. Life has been quite crazy. So, here goes.. 1/2 year summed up in one post. (At least, what I have pictures of.) So prepare yourself for lots of pics! Here we GO!...



Christmas 2009






Temple Square



Hawaii
(Our 10th anniversary)
The beach - my favorite thing of all.


The view from the timeshare.
Thanks so much Dan and Beth!!


Banyan Tree


Our sweet ride! Highly recommend it!


Beautiful gardens and flowers!


Trying to find a great snorkeling spot.
Snorkeling = favorite thing #2!


BowSweet research. :)
Maui-inspired line coming soon!


Coral


Beautiful scenery


Lookout along highway. Volcano there.


Lots of yummy ice cream! Greg's favorite!


Hiking through Bamboo.


Where's Greg?


LOVED the food!


Feeding the birds each morning.


Picking up a coconut on our drive to Hana.


Palm trees in the mirror are NOT fake!


Driving around and breathing the air = favorite thing #3!


Lava caves


Black Sand Beach


Look at that water!


Beauty overload!


One of the waterfalls on the road to Hana.


Very involved with the magic show.
Greg was the "Gomer" this time around.


Wow!




Snorkeling trip.


Beautiful sunsets!

Lava fields.


Sooo pretty!


Came home to this!
Yes, I'm still wearing flip-flops.



Haley's "Parade".
Isn't she fun!?




Haley's 7th Birthday






Ashlyn loves ponies!




Easter 2010

x




Crazy Hair Day




Spring Cleaning
Finally said goodbye to my pointe shoes.




Photo taken MAY 24!!!



Haley's end of the year program.
(1st grade)




Phew! First show done!



Greg is now a producer!


Wowzers!
Did you make it to the end?
Wahoo! Good for you. You survived. :)


5 comments:

howellblog said...

Finally! Love the pictures and the updates! Fun stuff! You guys are such a cute fam!
Love,
Suzy

Vhari said...

Wow. I didn't know you did ballet. What great pictures! I want to go to Hawaii

Wendy said...

Wow Erica....

Looks like you had lots of fun in Hawaii!!! And I would have hated to be there enjoying the beaches and then come home to the SNOW!! Talk about Climate shock.

Julie Jardine said...

Man, Hawaii looks so good right now! I love that huge flower!
And that Willy Wonka Party was so amazing! You are so talented! So did you donate the shoes?

Great pics!

GDuck said...

Haha - totally didn't answer anyone. Lame-o. Shows how good I am at the blogging thing now. Suzer: Thanks! Vhari: Yup - ballet for 11 years, you'd never know it now. ;) Wendy: Yes, Hawaii was soooo nice! And the moment I looked out at the snow when we landed, I wanted to go back! Julie: It was beauty overload there. No, sadly, the shoes were trashed. They were all the worn out ones. I saved just a couple. That's a lot of money in that pile. $50-70/pair!