Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Summer Play

Here is just a smattering of some things we enjoyed this summer!

Carnivals


First entry in the annual Firework Car Races.
Some friends of ours started doing this
tradition around the 4th of July.
Strap fireworks to a car and see how far it will go -
what guys wouldn't like this tradition?



Fun at the Cabin!
Kids love getting dirty at the cabin!
This was quite an assembly line bath!



Found these strange partnerships after putting Ashlyn to bed.


Our ridiculous apricot tree!
They grow as thick as grapes!



A tour of the Candy Factory. Mmmmm!



Cheap dress-ups!
(Thanks to the imagination of Haley)
Dragon
Knight


Having fun at Parade of Homes! Thanks Suz!
This house had a slide INSIDE the house!
I want one!



Lagoon! (Twice!)


Bulgy the Whale
I love her face!


Yeah, I don't know who he is either.


They were actually pretty fearless this year
and went on a lot of bigger rides with us!
(No pics of that though. Oops.)


We laugh at this sign every year.
Um, who would WANT to sit on that fence?



Felt sooo good on a hot day!


All giggles and grins! Love it.


Haley was part of the fabulous circus show!
She was adorable!

1 comment:

Julie Jardine said...

I love the comment about how you dont know that kid at Lagoon.... I laughed out load, and had to explain it to Jared. To cute. It looks like you had an awesome summer. I didn't know you did half those things. Take us along next year...! :)