Wednesday, September 29, 2010

2nd GRADE and PRE-SCHOOL

Haley waited ALLLL summer (somewhat impatiently) to be able to go back to school. I wish that feeling would last into high school!
Yep! 2nd Grade!


Strike a pose.



Ashlyn was suuuuuper excited to feel like a big girl and go to school. She woke up early the first day and did everything herself! She wouldn't let us help her with anything! She buttoned every button on her shirt.
The traditional "in front of the door" first day pic.


I love my silly girls!


Off to school!



Ashlyn couldn't stop smiling the first day,
so she often hid her smiles with her hands.


Time is starting to fly by. I love to see my girls learn and grow, but sometimes I just want to freeze them! When they were babies, I couldn't wait to see them get old enough to do the next great thing. Now, all of a sudden I find myself going, "Wait! Stop! Slow down, at least!"

4 comments:

Julie Jardine said...

What???...a new post on your blog??? Finally! I was so excited. And Breanne had fun looking along with me. what cute girls! Haley is so awesome....stiking a pose. And that is good that Ashlyn is liking preschool. I agree with you about the "slow down", and stop growing thing too. Time just flies!

howellblog said...

Um.. Updates for your readers Please? It has been a year!

GDuck said...

What? You mean I HAVE readers?!? Wahoooooo! I'll get crackin. I have a folder of pics waiting...

howellblog said...

Ya.. More if you share the post on FB! We're avid readers here- the whole fam!