Saturday, November 12, 2011

AAAHHH!!! It's Halloween!

I know... super scarrrry!

Ready for the Ward Party!

Voted "Creepiest Duo".  Yup, quite fitting.
 

Chili cook-off, costume contest, activities for the kids...
so much better than a trunk-or-treat, I say!
 

Haley voted "Most Creative".
It made her day!


Could there be a prettier skunk anywhere?!?
I was shocked she was willing to wear these eyelashes, just like I did as a kid.
This was my costume for 4 years in a row when I was young,
thanks to my mom's amazing sewing skills.  :)

PUMPKINS!


This year they had more than one face on their pumpkins.
Ashlyn loved her vampire face the best.

Haley did it all by herself for the first time!


Mine had to have a bow of course!
 

Greg's teeth get better every year.
(I actually like when it shrivels up and looks like an old grandpa!)

LIGHT 'EM UP!

After the parade at school.
It's fun to see the super creative costumes every year!
 

My little stinker, surrounded by princesses!
 


It's officially trick or treat time!
 

Greg was a cowboy this year,
thanks to the previous daddy-daughter date.
And of course, the mullet works its way into the costume every year.
I pulled out an old hippie costume.

WHOA!  Too much candy!
  
AH! I think we're done!

No comments: