We had a great time!...5 egg hunts and 1 scavenger hunt (whew!), playing in the dirt, flying kites, coloring eggs, rolling eggs down the hill, getting a little sunburned, enjoying the weather, eating a lot of candy and a little food, going to church, and being with family. My favorite thing was Haley wondering where the Easter Bunny lives. It's funny because we don't really talk about the Easter Bunny very much. She decided that "he lives in the factory where they fill all the eggs with candy." Also, at pre-school they asked the kids if they had ever seen the Easter Bunny. Haley said, "No." The next day a rabbit ran across the road in front of us. I jokingly said, "There's the Easter Bunny" (not remembering what they asked at pre-school). Haley got excited and very seriously said, "Now I can say 'yes' at pre-school. I HAVE seen the Easter Bunny!" HAHA! Oh, another funny Haley-ism: Haley kept whispering to me "I have an Easter secret...I can't tell until Easter...It's the best secret in the world!" Well, I found out later that she was saying that to other family members, which made them think we might make a pregnancy announcement! She finally told me the secret on Sunday during church: "Heavenly Father loves us and helps us." Yep, sorry. No announcement. That girl cracks me up!
4 comments:
Wow! Five hunts? What a day! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Your girls are SO funny! Haley cracks me up. I can't wait for Andrew to start imagining crazy things and telling us about them. Cute dresses too! Where did you get them?
Sounds like you guys had a busy day but fun times! Your kids are so sweet.
How was your tips?!?! I am so excited to see you guys are back! Your blog is looking sweet. Nice work!
Erika! Nice work! Your blog looks awesome! Did you make your header in photoshop? It's cute!
Post a Comment