Monday, March 17, 2008

Haley is 5!

Happy Birthday Haley! We love you!

Haley is such a sweetheart! She always wants to make you happy and do good things. Haley has SUCH an imagination - I love the stories and songs she makes up when I tuck her in at night. When I think of her, I think of her smiling and happy. Sure, she isn't always happy, but it's is VERY easy to make her happy and excited. She is definitely a girl...has ALWAYS loved anything girly. She loves to sing - she sings while she is working, playing, coloring, or in the bathroom! Hee hee! She loves dancing and performing. She loves almost any activity we get her into. I can't wait to see what she will do with her life!

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Happy Birthday Haley! We are so sorry our kids couldn't come to her party. Maddie was sad. But we will have to bring her a present by sometime!The kids are doing better Maddie went to school today. they just had a nasty fever and coughs. Hey, I also wanted to tell you my friend has her own blog background blog page. If you want to check it out, go to my blog and it's under t websites and it's called sams scraps. I like this background though, it's pretty. She has some really cute ones you might like. Just thought I would let you know! The family photo is very cute too! Have a good day.