This is serious carving...move the kitchen table and chairs...put down the visqueen....(then how did we end up with seeds all over the house?)
The finished product. The size of the pumpkin should help you know who's is who's. Yeah, I never did my pumpkin - too busy helping kids. Ah, the life of a mom. Hmmm... What do you do with a non-carved pumpkin after Halloween? These actually wilted the next day. The skeleton's head fell back and he is now headless. It is pretty funny and sad at the same time. I guess I shouldn't complain about the warm weather, but wilting after ONE DAY?
1 comment:
You guys are like off of the Martha Stewart show...perfect costumes, perfect cake, perfect pumpkins! I expecially like Gregs..that was the look that I was going for, but didn't quite achieve. Maybe I will steal his design for next year!
Post a Comment