Mary Poppins and "Chimney-Sweep Guy" (That's what people remember, but his name is Bert! :) I wish I would've gotten some pictures of the other costumes. There were some pretty awesome ones there! I think my friends got some on their blogs, so check those out.

Aren't we sillllly?
A couple of Haley's best friends were ALSO Ariel. So cute!
The cake we entered into the cake decorating contest. My fingers are still purple from the frosting that stains so well.
3 comments:
What cute costumes! Your girls are so adorable. Great idea for adult costumes!
Cute cake idea! It looked very professional...seriously! I was going on about it to Jared! Good job! All your hard work was worth it!
Hey Erika!! Those costumes ROCK!! Greg sure does make a great Bert!!! He could totally play the part. And you make a GREAT Mary Poppins too!!!
The CAKE -- Looked like it took a lot of work, but such a clever idea. Good JOB!!!
Post a Comment